CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT
Quick response – queries and order confirmations will be answered within 48 hours (excluding Sunday and Monday). It is our commitment to deliver goods to you by the critical date.
Ian Stuart aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- All earrings are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons
- All items must be returned in the condition you received them, with all Ian Stuart tags still attached and in original packaging. If the tags are broken or tampered with we will not be able to accept the return.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Ian Stuart is responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Ian Stuart within 7 days to arrange collection and return. Ian Stuart is responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Ian Stuart within 7 days and arrange collection and return. Ian Stuart is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Ian Stuart within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
For Full Term and Conditions please click HERE
We are happy to carry out repairs free of charge provided the item is returned within 6 months of the purchase date and deemed a manufacturing fault. A small fee will apply along with postage fees for items returned outside this period or not deemed a manufacturing fault.